There is no one universal menopausal symptom or syndrome. Here are some common classic menopause symptoms:
- Change in menstrual cycle pattern (during perimenopause)
- Hot flashes & night sweats
- Vulvovaginal symptoms – vaginal dryness, irritation, itching, burning and painful intercourse with possibility of fissures and mild bleeding.
- Sleep disturbances
- Other symptoms sometimes associated with menopause:
- Cognitive concerns – memory, concentration
- Psychological symptoms – depression, anxiety, moodiness/mood swing.
- Weight gain
- Appearance and body image – change in body fat distribution and hair loss /abnormal growth.
If you will like to attend a physician led Menopause Class, please call 780-963-4391. Spaces are limited per class. Our next classes are on the 18th and 25th Oct 2018.
Contact us with any questions you might have! We are here to help.